Design & Architectural Services
The company prides itself in being able to take the initial ideas through to construction. From presenting the first proposals in fully computer-generated drawings through to handling the local authority planning applications and on to a full ‘turnkey’ solution.
We can fulfil the requirements of principle designer under CDM throughout the project as well as taking on design for more specialist areas of a project
We understand that it is essential to your business that your building is constructed on time and therefore programme accordingly. We as a company strive at every level to try to ensure your job is completed on time and within budget.
Our services include: -
- Full computer-generated design service from our in-house Architect - A design team who understands your business
- Planning applications - Full structural design – steel and concrete
- Mechanical and electrical design service - Specialist plant design service
- Cladding and roofing design - Full EDM site surveys - digitally surveying the site
- Full geo technical ground surveys - testing for ground conditions and contaminations - Full structural surveys
- Survey of all site services, including drain camera survey - Local authority searches
- Noise and pollution surveys - Health and safety and environmental risk assessments
- Environmental surveys
Here are a few examples of our work